Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Chirpy....Chirpy...Chirpy...CHIRP....CHIRP...

That is a little long of a title but it was supposed to be a little jingle from a Wiggles song. If you know the bird song from the infamous Wiggles Band, then you know what I'm talking about...lol.

Here is a fun glimpse of another holiday card focal point:

Here is the entire card:

Today I wanted to concentrate on a 3-dimensional look and making my point of interest....in this case, the bird, stem, and sentiment, really pop out from the card.


Enjoy! I must be quick again....and I hate being quick on my posts, but today is very busy!

Have a wonderful day!



Materials used:


Papers: Hero Arts and Botanical Papers by Martha Stewart.

Heart gems and stamps: Hero Arts.

Scalloped edge punch.

Inks: Black, celadon, bright red, and mauve.

Ribbon by Making Memories.

Giga Scallop punch.

No comments: