Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Around and around we go......

I love this layout of Chris and his Dad:

I'm going to be really quick with today's post because Chris is home for the Veteran's Day Holiday so no school....that means lots of activities planned for the little guy. Today's project, I wanted to use a lot of stamping, plenty of circles everywhere (I love circles), and rounded corners!

I pretty much took my corner punch and rounded all my corners which is something I rarely do. My main colors are aqua and chocolate. I also used one small strip of green paper for added emphasis to the entire layout.


Have a great day everyone and thanks always for stopping by!



Materials used:


Botanical paper by Martha Stewart.

Stamps: Pupcat Alphabet by Lizzie Anne Designs.
Butterflies, florals, and swirl stamps by Hero Arts.

Martha Stewart scalloped edge punch.

Paper flowers and buttons by Hero Arts.

Inks: Versafine Vintage Sepia and Cyan.

Marvy circle punch, round corner punch, and scallop scissors.
Giga Scallop punch.






No comments: