Monday, October 20, 2008

'Tis the season to be jolly....

I got to play with my Christmas stamps today:

Are you feeling the spirit of the holidays yet or are you dreading it? I think, for the most part, we all have a little bit of both....the fun of it all, the 'getting together' of families and loved ones.....and yet, there is the inevitable social stress of planning parties and purchasing gifts!

I'll be experimenting with some more of my holiday collection stamps as well as hoping to throw in a few more Halloween projects!

I love my little penguin guy:

So yesterday, we went out shopping and I was hoping to catch some early Christmas decorations out there......

Chris decided on his own that he wanted to skip all of my lingering and fanciful browsing and he just wanted to head straight to the Disney Store. At the store, he saw something he liked and the conversation went something like this:


Chris: "Pooh Bear......Disney!"

Mom: "Chris, you already have a Halloween costume at home."

Chris: Totally ignores me and says again, "Aww...Pooh Bear....Pooh Bear....Halloween!!"

Mom: "No....no Pooh Bear. You have an outfit at home, remember?"
Chris: Starts fussing and says slowly, "I.....want......POOH!"

It literally went on and on...the poor guy.....So do you think I finally gave in or what? Hmmm....ofcourse I can not give that answer away...you'll just have to wait and see....lol!



Have a great day everyone!


Materials used:

Stamps: Penguin by Hampton Art. Floral and leaf branch by Stampin' Up.

Papers: Basic red, white, and evergreen.

Inks: Fresh green, yellow, tangerine, black, red, and moss green.

Straw ribbon.

Marvy circle punch.

Scallops scissors.

No comments: