Friday, October 31, 2008

'Tis I, the super sleuther.....

I'm back again today with some more Halloween fun....here is what Chris will be for trick or treating tonight:

I really had a lot of fun making this one, this layout took quite a long time because I had a lot going on throughout the day.........lol....go figure, I didn't realize how busy it would be but I did manage to accomplish everything that I needed to do!

Here is a close-up of of Pooh Bear's famous saying....

Here is the journaling (click on photo for a larger view):

I may be back again for the last time tonight...lol....we'll see if I have time or not...it's starting to get dark....yay!


Enjoy the layout!



Materials:


Papers: Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater. SEI's Paisley and Petals.

Diecuts: K & Company.

Large Rub-on letters: Making Memories.

Scallop scissors.

Small alpha letters and numbers by Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater.

Giga scallop punch.

Buttons by K & Company.
Martha Stewart scallop border.

No comments: