Friday, October 24, 2008

Stack it!

I love details on my gift wrapping....

However, there are times when I don't really get the opportunity to do all that I want to with my gift packages. I remember, for instance, last year during Christmas....I would have loved to decorate my presents a little more, but I think the rush of the holidays make people so stressed that it's hard to make everything personalized! Is it just a lack of time, too many gifts, odd sized packages, or packages that are just too big to decorate it the way you'd like? Or maybe it's a combo of all of these items?

This year, I vow to make at least a few gift wrapping ideas come to life! I love the detail on this brad...it looks like it was hand knitted with brilliant white yarn...I love it:

To add some more flair to any package, add holiday tags and words, or even rub-ons:

Enjoy!



Materials used:


Papers: Holiday Collection by My Mind's Eye.
Ribbons by Piggy Tales' Ba, Ba Black Sheep Collection.

Joy tag, Snowman and Christmas tree tag by My Mind's Eye.

Yarn brad by Chatterbox's Artsylicious collection.





No comments: