Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Factory Layout

For this layout, I concentrated more on my yellows and browns - ofcourse, the orange element still exists in the pumpkin photos:

Hope you enjoy! Love this time of the year! We took Chris to a Pumpkin Factory Festival in our local area. It was a lot of fun and as usual...we always come home severely wiped out but it's all so worth it...for these kids to have their fun! ;)

Here is a close-up of the scroll work that I mustered up, I wanted to do some type of insignia and couldn't figure out where I would place it on the layout. I finally chose to place it at the top:


Materials used:



Papers: Me & My Big Ideas. SEI's Windsor Collection.

Floral diecuts by SEI.

Diecut scroll and leaves by Me & My Big Ideas.

'always adorable' diecut by K & Company.

Photo tabs by SEI.

Orange Pumpkin Patch rub-on by Me & My Big Ideas.

Circular Die-cut chipboard by Me & My Big Ideas.

Oval journaling tag by SEI.





No comments: