Thursday, October 30, 2008

Personalized just for you...

So here is Chris' official trick-or-treat bag, I duplicated the same look on the back side...only difference is the back side doesn't have his name:

Yesterday, I was wandering around aimlessly in a store looking for a perfectly coordinating treat basket to go with his costume, but unfortunately, I just didn't really find anything I liked.....I guess it didn't help that I went so late....lol!

I did put into my shopping cart different ones, but then ended up putting them back on the shelf....so I then proceeded to where all the Kraft items were and decided I would just make one for him! It was fun and he seems to like it a lot!

I made it while he was present and he ran towards me and wanted to peel off the letters of his name! So I quickly finished up the project and put it away before any further damage could be done! ;)

Here is a close-up of a stamp by Lizzie Anne Designs:

I also love these black, glittered alpha letters from Making Memories. The shimmery substance is really packed on good...great stuff:

This morning, I grabbed this shot of Chris eating breakfast, he was awake super, super early....maybe he knew it was picture day! I dressed him in a nice beige sweater and coordinating plaid shirt on the inside. Threw on some brand new jeans and he was done! I almost put on some dress shoes, but found out that his current ones are way too small....oops....that tells ya how long its been since I've actually dressed him up a bit. Hope he has a great day and smiles really BIG for the camera!

Have a great day everyone!


Materials used:


Papers: Me and My Big Ideas.


Inks: tangerine and black.

Martha stewart ribbon.

Leaf diecut by Me & My Big Ideas.

Buttons by SEI.

Pumpkin die-cuts by K & Company.

Ladybug scallop scissors.

Black, glittered large letters by MM.





No comments: