Sunday, October 26, 2008

Paper trim and rub-ons

It's been a busy, chaotic weekend, but I did manage to sneak in some quick crafting time:

All of these cards required very little material...with some easy paper trimming and utilizing a lot of rub-on words and florals, I was able to make 3 simple and functional cards.

For this card, I used coordinating rub-ons to match the paper:

For the card below, I used some 'musical notes' rub-ons and arranged it to form the stem for the flower, just something a little different:


My 'wrapped in love' card features two cardstock layers and an artsylicious floral brad to complete the look:

Materials used:



Papers and ribbon: Ba, Ba Black Sheep Collection from Piggy Tales.

Brad: Chatterbox's artsylicious collection.

Rub-ons: Ba, Ba Black Sheep Collection.







No comments: