Sunday, October 5, 2008

It was Miley Cyrus' Sweet 16th....

...birthday celebration at Disneyland! So they closed off the main theme park at 3:00 p.m.....lol....I thought that was funny....everyone who was at the main park had to switch over to either California Adventure or Downtown Disney. I actually wanted to get a photo of Miley but you could only do so if you had an actual guest pass to her party...bummer.....that's ok, we still had a blast....just got home and I am dead tired and Chris is back to school tomorrow...he's going to be sooo exhausted, poor guy.


Enjoy our 'Disneyland '08' mini album!

Nite!

1 comment:

Minako said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!