Sunday, October 12, 2008

His perfect little pumpkin...

I finished up this layout last night...wow....it's been awhile since I've done a layout:

Chris loved using the glue the most out of all the decorations and instead of calling it glue, he called it, 'paint'....lol. My little guy and his pumpkin...he's such a cutie!

I took a close-up of these rub-on alpha letters by Making Memories...great stuff:

I'm headed out to enjoy a day with my mom...maybe get our hair done and a little fun pampering today....yay...looking forward to it! I hope you are all enjoying the rest of your weekend. Thanks for stopping by!



Materials used:


Papers: Me & My Big Ideas.

Rub-on letters by MM.

Diecuts, buttons and fall leaves decoratives by K & Company.

Martha Stewart border punch.

Flower by MM's Passport Collection.




No comments: