Friday, October 10, 2008

Hanging Scarecrow Plant

How about something a little fun and amusing for your Friday:

I made this tiny plant using green paper to cut out pieces of grass and making my scarecrow guy look like he is dangling above a bushy grass field. Use the small container to add fun treat bags such as candy corn or chocolate malts before giving to your recipient.

To hang my scarecrow, I used 2 wooden icecream sticks. I broke it at two different ends so that it would have a jagged, rough edge look:

Enjoy! I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm taking Chris to a Pumpkin carving/decorating class sometime in the afternoon. It will be fun! There will be a lot of little ones there and I think Chris will really enjoy and have a good time with it!



Materials used:

Papers and ribbon: SEI.

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs.

Inks: Versafine Black, bumblebee, tangerine, deep red, light brown, eggplant, moss green, and maroon.
Two wooden sticks.







No comments: