Friday, October 3, 2008

Hanging Floral Bouquet

Tomorrow, Oct. 4th, is World Card Making Day...Yay! I attempted to sit down and make a card several hours ago, but there was just no creativity in that department...lol! So I will try again later....in the meantime...I needed to make a quick flower bouquet and here's what I came up with:


This is exceptionally easy to assemble and makes a great 'Cheer-Me-Up' gift for a girlfriend, or even just a home decor item for someone who loves to decorate! I simply took the scalloped paper and rolled it up into a cone shape before adding the florals and accessories. Hole punch on both ends of the wider opening, and use desired ribbon to tie a knot through each hole for hanging.

Here's a closeup of some diecuts from MM's Noteworthy line:

Some alpha rub-ons:

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll try to get some good pics during our visit to Disneyland...yay...my mini vacation away from the daily grind. ;)



Materials used:


Paper: Animal Crackers Ella Scallop.

Diecut: Noteworthy Collection.

Assorted silk flowers.

Ribbon by Paperie Rouge Collection.

MM rub-ons.


No comments: