Friday, October 24, 2008

Gobble....Gobble....

Here's my latest fall project....I don't make very many 'Turkey' cards, but this one I like:

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Chris did feel well enough to go to school today, so I was happy! We are going to take it really easy this weekend and rest. The more rest, the better!

Here's a closeup of the turkey image, isn't he cute?

I'm so excited, Halloween is almost here, yay! I really, really want to dig into the bags of candy that we just bought but I know they will all be gone before Halloween if that happens, so I must say my hubby and I have been very, especially diligent about not even touching the candy! I'm so proud of myself! :)



Materials used:


Papers: Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater Collection by Piggy Tales.

Stamps: Stampin' Up.

Inks: Black, dark brown, red, orange, bumblebee, butter, light brown, and fresh green.

Diecut buttons by Chatterbox's Happy Day Collection.

Accessories: round corner punch and scallop scissors.

White tab by Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater Collection.




No comments: