Monday, October 13, 2008

Fresh and simple....

I wanted to capture how Chris was feeling in this photo, what was his mood? His thoughts? He is deep in thought....

This layout pretty much depicts the official ringing in of the fall season with the nippy temperatures that have recently sprung upon us! Ouch! I'm a huge fan of all the upcoming fun holidays...but I am not a fan of the cold....I relish in summer and spring times.....

Here's a closeup of the journaling:

So I've been trying to work and get all of my chores done this morning, cleaning, blogging, etc., etc. The power has gone off twice now and I've had to re-set everything. I wonder if I'll ever finish the laundry in time or anything for that matter....lol....


Have a wonderful Monday...and stay warm if you live in a chilly area!



Materials used:

Papers: Me & My Big Ideas.

Alpha Rubon - Making Memories.

Small alpha letters: Doodlebug Designs.

Journaling tag: Passport Collection-MM.

Diecuts: K & Company.


No comments: