Thursday, October 16, 2008

Embrace the Sunshine....

It's going to be a gorgeous day out here today....I just feel it! The sun was already up early and it made me smile and happy! What do you think of when you are happy? I think of this:

Flowers make me smile...shouldn't every girl have a flower every day of her life? I think so.

Here is a close-up of the sentiment:

And the little details like this flower always make something a little more special:

I've been kind of stuck in the house this whole week cleaning....and cleaning just a little too much! I think after Chris gets home from school...heck....I'm going out to breathe in the sunlight and let my feet get a suntan! ;)


Enjoy!


Materials used:


Papers: Martha Stewart.

Stamps: Stampin' Up.

Marvy oval punch.

Ladybug scallop scissors.

Polka dotted orange ribbon.

Two wooden sticks.

Metal rim tag.

Inks: Tangerine, fresh green, and black.

Felt floral by Stampin' Up.

Bumblebee crystal by Hero Arts.






No comments: