Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time....do you wonder?

Post #2 for the day...whoohooo....I have a new motto now-a-days...and it goes something like this....do what I can, when I can....and do it FAST...but accurately as possible....and when I am done...POST it on my blog quickly! ;)

Time is everything, isn't it? I am no longer going to procrastinate....it's finally starting to sink into my head just how very precious this thing called TIME really is....so in light of this subject, I made this clock layout of Chris:

I altered his most recent school photo to black and white, to coordinate with the paper and embellishments. This time clock overlay is most fitting for a layout in which you want to capture specific moments of the past or present and to really reflect on how time passes us by so fast...how we can change it, remember it, and instill it in our hearts forever.

The sentiment I wrote reads:


"Chris, it was just yesterday when I held your tiny little body in my arms! Where has the time gone? You're in school, already? Already....with a backpack on your shoulder and a spirited mind each and every morning as you leave for school. Time....I wonder.....where does it GO?"



Materials used:

Making Memories: paper, jumbo pink and white florals, small white floral, large and small brads, photo corner - Paperie Collection, circle metal rim tag, journaling tags, and classically defined phrases.

Heidi Swapp clock overlay.

Clock handle paper by Office Lingo.






No comments: