Christopher was so tired out after our day out yesterday, that he slept for mommy for a long time! Awkward hours though - he fell asleep from 6 p.m. all the way until this morning at 7: 30 a.m. - not kidding! We were going to wake him up around 10 p.m. but it never happened! Talk about a sleeping marathon....is he having another growth spurt? Never quite seen him sleep that much - or that well....didn't have any disturbances during the night either....I'm still surprised!
Anyway, so this Halloween calendar is something so fun that you can make for yourself! I haven't had time to stamp lately and was really dying to get out a lot of my stamps and inks. You can use this calendar to hang on your refrigerator or practically anywhere in the house - in the kids rooms - it would so much fun for the kids to mark off each day on the calendar once October rolls along - kind of a countdown for them - until the big 'BOO' day!!
Use little stickers or cutout chipboards for them to adhere on each day as it passes.....I guess it is like an advent calendar for Christmas, except I don't quite have treats hidden behind each day frame! :)
Aren't these stamps just adorable? The pumpkins, witch, scarecrow, leaves, and 'Happy Halloween' sentiment are all from LAD!
Ooohh, I have so many more Halloween stamps to play with...can't wait to work on those....2 more days until Chris starts school....what a week it is going to be!
- Stamps: Ambassador Monogram Edition by Papertrey Ink. Happy Harvest and Simply Singles by Lizzie Anne Designs.
- Papers: Hocus Pocus by DD. Bazzill Basic Scallops and white cardstock.
- Paper adhesive.
- Inks: Black, tangerine, green, red, brown, bumblebee, purple, autumn red, and forest green.
- Black alpha chipboards by Making Memories.
- Fall chipboard embellishments by Me and My Big Ideas.
- Bat and border punch by Martha Stewart.
- Double sided adhesive foam.