Thursday, September 4, 2008

How do you like your apples?

Fresh and crisp - straight from the market? Coated with yummy cinnamon? Or nice and warm, just baked apple pie, with a heaving scoop of icecream on top? However you like it, here are my mixed bushels of apples:

If you live in Southern Calif. or any state that still has warm weather, then you're probably not dying for a warm slice of apple pie right now....even I am still eating icecream! But this was just too cute of a stamp to pass up. Enjoy!


Today, I sent Chris off to school without a hitch. I know, it seems like I've been talking about him going back to school for the last month now...lol. He was so excited! He already went to the front door and waited for me as soon as I took his shoes out. There was one other bus that came around my street at almost the same time as his bus. So I was a little confused. Without remembering to check the bus number, I easily could have put him on the wrong bus!

I didn't get any pics early this morning, so I will try for the afternoon when he gets back.



Materials used:


  • Papers: White cardstock and K & Company.
  • Stamps: Happy Harvest by Lizzie Anne Designs.
  • Inks: Black, deep red, lime green.
  • Dimensional flower by Making Memories.





No comments: