Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eeek.....

Here are some cards I made a couple of days back:


How are you doing on all of your Halloween preparations? Today was packed with a lot of things to do but somehow, it was relaxing at the same time....we had play time for Chris, went out to eat....too much eating today, I'm afraid! Grilled Salmon....yummy...and Chicken and Spinach Parmagiana Primavera pretty much did me in! Husband had everything from seafood pasta and shrimp to Mexican food by the end of the night....delish! What is a weekend without lots of good eats, right? :)


I have some really fun projects I've been working on and can't wait to show you...so tune in soon! September is just flying by..wow!




Materials used:


Papers: Eerie Alley from SEI. Me & My Big Ideas.

Tags, ribbons, owl, pumpkin and cat stickers by SEI.

Florals by K & Company.

Black Circle frame by Black Orchid/SEI.




No comments: