Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Be creative in 20 - Day 6

There's nothing quite like dressing up something a little plain, and making it look warm and inviting:

I love, love the smell of candles - some aromas are just to die for! But in our house, candles are never used nor do I ever display them, I always have this fear that our house will burn down or something...especially with a young toddler around. I love to decorate them and give them away as gifts though, I know many candle lovers, as I'm sure you do too!

Here is a Christmas sentiment that I rubbed directly onto the outside of the protective plastic sheet:

New Fa La La stamps by MM:


Today looks like it will be another beautiful day in Southern Calif. Still a little nippy in the early mornings, but warms up quickly, which is why people always get sick due to the sudden change of temps! Off to run some errands! Have a great day!



Materials used:


MM: Passport ribbons, Christmas stamps, flourish rub-ons, and vintage findings.

K & Company: Christmas rub-ons, and snowflake chipboards.

One jump ring.

Ink: Bright red.

No comments: