Sunday, September 28, 2008

Be creative in 20 - Day 4

The days are going by fast...I'm so excited...Halloween will be here soon...lots of family stuff going on...we're planning a trip to Disneyland next weekend, and I have inside my head just a whole bunch of new ideas and designs and I'm really just getting giddy with all of it! Here is a fun tag that you can make to decorate your Christmas tree this year...or use it for any home decoration:

I've been having a blast making my quick and simple projects as of late. Here is a close-up of the ribbon tie that I use so much in all of my projects, and ofcourse, I can never get too much of those vintage pins:


Enjoy!



Materials used:


Making Memories: ribbon, jumbo blossom, 'sweet' chipboard, trinket pin, and shimmery alpha letters (Fa la la).

Frame by SEI.