Thursday, September 25, 2008

Be creative in 20 - Day 1

Here we go....my first installment of my week long series, "How to be creative in 20 minutes or less!" It is possible! We all know that time is of the essence in our lives....that's why I wanted to challenge myself a bit and see what I could come up with in the next few days.

To start the day off, I thought I'd make a rose blossom for you:

This rose utilizes only 2 products: primary red cardstock and my small, marvy oval punch. Use your hands to twist and curl the 'petals' and adhere with fast action glue or clear tape.

Here is a little tag I made to go with it:

Here is the full view of the entire flower and stem:


Enjoy! Tune in tomorrow for day 2! Keep in mind that, for the most part, I already have an idea of what I'm making ahead of time, the colors I want to use, and the embellishments that I will need. If you have all of that kind of prepped in your head...then the actual assembly time of your project should be within the 20 minute time limit! Have fun and see what you can come up with!



Materials used:

Papers: Primary Red.

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.

Stamp: Papertrey Ink.

Flower, ribbon, and button by Making Memories.

One faux stem leaf.

Tag by Hero Arts.






No comments: