Sunday, August 10, 2008

Reunion Pics

We had a blast at my high school reunion! Wow, I'm super tired and my feet hurt like crazy! :)During all the festivities, Chance and I did have some alone time and were able to get away for a few minutes to take some photos on the ship overlooking the bay. I've added the album to my left navigation bar. Enjoy!

I also had the wonderful opportunity of making a Memorial Board for some of our deceased classmates. It was probably one of my most sentimental projects and the biggest one ever (in size). I will not be posting any photos of the Memorial Board due to privacy reasons, however, if you are reading this and you are a 1988 PHS grad and would like to view the board, pls. email me and I will be more than happy to email you with photos...otherwise, out of respect for the deceased and their families, the board will not be publicly displayed on my website. Thanks for understanding!

Enjoy your Sunday! Time for me to get some sleep....

No comments: