Saturday, August 9, 2008

Preparing for the next BIG holiday....and the BIG party tonight!

Are you ready for September - back to school? How about October - BOO!!! lol....Yep, I'm getting preparations underway for the next two months...lots to do and think about. How about a small preview of the next big gig that adults and children everywhere get a kick out of?

I'm also getting ready for more fun stamping with Lizzie Anne Design stamps - I still have yet to experiment with all of their exciting products from their summer release! I also have great new products coming from Heather Bailey and last, but not least, I'm dying to get my hands on a new line of children's themes from Creative Imaginations.

They have an awesome new 'school' kit coming out that is just perfect for anyone out there with a little pre-school or elementary youngster - the kit entails images of school buses, classroom and teacher activities....great stuff!

In other news.....It's finally here.....the day that everyone has been waiting for....I'm sure all of my classmates and I are eagerly awaiting the festivities of our 20th year high school reunion...whoohoo....it's going to be a blast!

Have so much to do today - get the hair done, drop off Chris at the babysitter's, freshen up and put on that dress of mine...oh how I can't wait....It's been so long since I've gotten dressed up and it will be an especially nice occasion. I got lots of rest last night, which is highly unusual....I think everyone slept so well and although I could probably be snoozing for another 2 hours now, I'm already set and ready to go!


I'll try to get some good pics of the hubby and I for posting!


Have a great day everyone!






No comments: