Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Halloween Goodie Bags....

Are you reeaaaddy for Halloween yet? LOL....I had some time this evening and was able to create a whole bunch of fun treat/favor bags:

From now until October, I'll be posting a whole bunch of Fall and Halloween themed projects...it will be very sporadic...some here....some there....and I'm almost sure I'll be throwing in projects that have to do with going back-to-school! So check often, you'll be seeing a lot of fun stuff.....I just can't wait....Halloween is definitely among my favorite holidays and I'm sure the same can be said for many!

For these bags, I varied each one slightly - I didn't want them all to be exactly alike....don't be afraid to change around your patterned paper, the way you tie your ribbons, and mix up your embellishments:

It's so much fun playing around with my ribbons and charms:

Here's a closer look at how I decorated my crate holder - I simply took some adhesive purple ribbon and adhered all the way around the tray. I took two vintage Halloween owl stickers and placed them at each end of the tray hole:


I'll be showing you a baby layout tomorrow morning.....I'm getting started on that right now....



Materials used:

Foam pumpkin shapes.

Soft spoken flowers by Me and My Big Ideas.

Papers: Bazzill and Me and My Big Ideas.

Martha Stewarts vintage Halloween stickers.

Ribbons: K & Company and Martha Stewart.

Plain white paper sacks.

Hole punch.

Halloween eyelet charms by Making Memories.






No comments: