Friday, August 22, 2008

Adore

Rounding out the end of the week with a simple card....I love simple in every form....

Love this little birdie:

So yesterday, I found out that I will be registering Chris for his 2nd year of pre-school...yay! I can't believe the time is just zooming by and before I know it, my little guy won't be little anymore...he will be a lot older and taller than me, most likely! He is going to yet another new school - he will officially have had 3 different schools by the beginning of September and he's not even 4 years old yet...lol! Next week....I have to gear myself up for some busy, busy....haven't even bought his back pack yet or any new clothes, he's already grown out of his size '3' clothes!



Enjoy the card!


Materials used:


Paper: White Vine.

Mat pad, tag, and die cut chipboards by K & Company.





No comments: