Monday, July 21, 2008

You're my one and only boy!

I think I've mentioned several times how much I absolutely love Mondays! Just got a whole bunch of chores out of the way this morning....and boy, does it feel good....you know the feeling when you can get up early, things are a little bit back to normal from the craziness of the weekends....and then your routine kicks in....a sense of accomplishment when things get done, cleaned, and organized. :)

So on to this layout that I finished late last night - I tried something different and only did a one page layout of Chris with an 8 x 8 cardstock. This color combo totally reminds me and makes me hungry for Mint Chocolate Chip icecream! The green and chocolate with a touch of deep orange and blue...really love this kit a lot!

I'm having way too much fun with all of SEI's tiny little kits. They are so much fun to play with!


Materials used:


SEI's Paisley and Petals Collection.







No comments: