Friday, July 18, 2008

A Sneak Peek into August....

I can't believe that Friday is already here! I remember it was just yesterday that July had started and now we're more than half way through the month! Yikes!

So I have been taking pictures of these fun little objects below - a sneak look at what I have planned for next month....hmmm....what could it be? THIS product you see here has inspired me to try something new....call it if you will, a new venue that I've taken an interest to and will incorporate it into my paper crafting...somehow....I'm not sure yet, but I'm working on it!


Another photo:

I'm so excited! Enjoy, and oh BTW, for those of you who are scrap and stampaholics like me, you might want to take a look at all the new fabulous designs over at Lizzie Anne Designs. Great new stamps that just made its debut a few days ago. Can't wait to get my hands on some of the items!

Also, CHA Summer is getting underway in Chicago and all the vendors are on their way to showcase their new lines. I can't wait to see what's coming out this year! Especially for the three major holidays that are coming up - Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I know, summer is not even over yet and I can't even begin to think about any of those holidays quite yet!

I'm really looking forward to what Heidi Swapp has coming out and Making Memories too! Yay!





No comments: