Monday, July 28, 2008

Scalloped Drink Umbrellas and a Card

It was a lovely weekend...busy, no doubt, but it was kind of great to get away from it all, NO blogging at all, felt strange...lol........spent time with family....and pretty much a lot of driving around O.C., taking Chris all over and letting him have fun....and when he's happy....mommy's happy!

Here are some fun drink umbrellas I made late last evening...getting back into the groove of things and with a ton of ideas in my head -

I will definitely have to do a quick tutorial on these a little later - so easy and quick to make and look great in your party drinks...summer's not over yet...so keep on celebrating!

I also had some time to make a front flap foldover card. Love the details and the colorful print of 3 different pieces of cardstock:


A quick photo of my new Daisy Doodles from Prima....what is a girl to do without her flowers? I'm CRAZY, I sometimes run out and get more and more flowers even when I'm not out of them yet!

Hmmm...not too happy with the clarity of my photos today....hmmm, better tomorrow, I hope. :) Enjoy!



Materials used:


Papers: Me & My Big Ideas.

Giga Scallop Punch.

Butterfly pin by Country Market.

Red and Yellow Daisy Doodles by Prima.

7 thin, wooden toothpicks.

Brad accent by Heather Bailey.






No comments: