Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Morning Meadow

This is another pocket tag card I made early this morning:

This kit is the last kit I will be showing you from SEI. This kit consists of papers with very delicate color - hues of light blue, green, white, chocolate, butter, and beige. Perfectly tasteful if you needed to make a sympathy card.

Here's another photo in which I turned the card a different angle and can you see the shimmer of the paper? Look close and you can see the shimmery bird and butterflies:

Thanks for sticking with me through all of my kits...fun, fun! If you would like to check out other products from SEI, you can visit their site on my left nav bar.


I will be back in a short while with the #2 preview for August - the last preview you will see!



Materials used:


SEI's Morning Meadow Kit.

Cheeky Board Clip by Making Memories.





No comments: