Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July - the season of LOVE

Get ready for lots and lots of PINK! I had so many themes to choose from for my banner this month, but I decided to go with wedding. If you happened to come across my June 9th post, you may have guessed it at that time. ;)

I wanted to stick with using only 2 colors and keeping all the embellishments simple. I've broken down the individual pieces so that you may take a closer look at them.

Here is the large cake:

The wedding invitation:

The mini purse favor box:

The individual cake slice:

Flower girl purse:

And I'm re-posting these two photos just in case you missed the earlier post - the mini cake and the cake slicer:



Enjoy! And to any brides out there whos colors are pink and white - this one's for you! :)


Materials used:
Papers: Vine White by Making Memories. Pink and white polka dots.

Pink Florals by Martha Stewart.

White daisies.

5 round boxes without the lids. 1 popcorn box.

Bubblegum satin ribbon and dark pink ribbon.

Felt ribbon by Making Memories.

Pearl accents.

Butterfly punch.

Pink loopy love alpha letters by Doodlebug Designs.

Spring shaped chipboard by Making Memories.

Giga Scallop Heart Punch.



No comments: