Monday, July 14, 2008

Here Kitty, Kitty...

July and August brings about many birthdays....and lots of birthdays means a lot of fun gifts and cards to make! I wanted to make a recipe box for a friend who loves to cook! But she also loves cats...especially little kittens...so I knew I could combine her two favorites with the perfect paper combination and the box to go with it:


The kitty themed paper is great for this particular occasion - I love the artistry on this paper from SEI.

Here is the top view of the lid:


I also made up some recipe cards using blank white index cards with lines. I attached coordinating cardstock tabs to the top left hand corner of each index card. I left the cards blank so that she could use in whichever manner she chooses, whether she writes her own recipes or attaches typed labels to them.

Enjoy and hope your week starts off good!



Materials used:


Papers: Kitty's Place by SEI.

Coaster tabs by SEI.

Deja View large brads.

Florals by Prima.

Stickers by Doodlebug.

1/4" light purple satin ribbon.






No comments: