Monday, July 21, 2008

DIY Pillow Gift Box

Doodle..dee..doo......doodle..dee..doo......it's post #2! I'm in such a fun loving, singing kind of a silly mood today...trust me, you never want to hear me sing in real life!

Here is another project in which I made my own pillow shaped gift box. This one was really fun, lots of bright and bold colors:

Here's a close-up of the individual leaf stems. I simply chose several patterns of paper and cut them by hand:

Another view of the gift box, behind it stands the coordinating album that comes with all of these kits that I'm using. Each kit contains the paper and embellishments, one keepsake album, and a keepsake box...beautiful!

Here's a view of the gift tag with what I call 'eggplant' alpha letters:

And a final view of the Prima flowers that I used, they are fabulous!!!

Remember, check back often because I'll be posting several per day.....getting caught up finally - then I will take a day or two off and just BREATHE a bit so I can work on other stuff.


Materials used:


SEI's Ally's Wonderland Collection.

Essentials 2 by Prima.


No comments: