Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Bib

Hope you're having a wonderful day so far! Here's a baby bib I made today - can be used as a card, as a name tag for a place setting or a gift enclosure card:

Although I had fun making this bib, I never really enjoyed using the real thing with Christopher, they were either too small or too big to wrap around his neck. It tickled him so he didn't like it - I don't know...it just wasn't something I liked using....so only after about 2 months of using them, I decided to just do away with it and just let food spill on his clothes....it was easier to wash the shirts out than to wash the bibs...lol.


Have a great day everyone!



Materials used:

Papers: Hillary Stamp Shape by Making Memories. White cardstock.
Inks: Cyan and black.

Fiskars circle border punch.

Ribbons and glitter brads by Making Memories.

Stamps by Doodlebug Designs.

No comments: