Saturday, June 28, 2008

yummy stuff?

Two words...yummy....and stuff....seems to be my favorite 2 words this year..notice the word 'stuff' in my blog title...lol...

So if you're in the mood for a sweet treat, I made a cupcake card today, from one of Hero Arts' many collections of cupcake designs. I have many more to experiment with!


Here is a closeup, I wanted to give the frosting a chalky and flaked look so I rubbed on some light dust pink. Too fun!

My husband is sooo good to me today...he took Chris out for the whole day...well 6 or so hours maybe...just so I can have a little break and I also really need it to catch up on everything in the house, including all the crafting I can do...I need to catch up on creating, that's for sure! Isn't he wonderful? Just doing little tidbits like that to help me out! It's back to more crafting before they get back!

Have a great Saturday!


Materials used:


Papers, oval tag, stamps, flowers, and buttons by Hero Arts.

Ribbon: Jolie Chocolat by SEI.

Inks: Dust pink, fresh green, black, dark and light brown.

Accessories: Marvy circle punch.




No comments: