Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Greetings

Wow, what a crazy morning we've had...I'll share with you the cards I made first and then the story. Here are some clean and simple cards for you to enjoy....

Loving these butterflies:

Last night was pretty rough for Chris as far as sleeping, he cried a few times then simply decided that it was completely just to wake up at 4 a.m. and stay awake....so daddy and I woke up too. Bathed him, got him dressed, and went down to the kitchen. Chris and I were already eating breakfast at 5 a.m. I must say I've never ate breakfast quite that early before....and if I have...I don't recall.

After breakfast, he was already playing with his toys and banging on his drum set. I am still very much asleep, I think I did everything with only one eye open....I blogged to get in my post at about 6 or something. Saved it.... and then returned just now around 8 a.m. to complete the photos.....the rambunctious child is still playing......I can not believe he hasn't fallen back to sleep....amazing.....I'm quite fascinated by his very, extremely odd sleeping patterns this past week-and-a-half. Somebody, help me! I've lost so much sleep - I'm still trying to figure out how I've managed to get stuff done as of late. It must be all the caffeine intake - the root beer and cherry coke!!!! Tons of it...that's it. I'm living on that stuff to keep me afloat!

Enjoy the cards, send someone you love dearly a fun note today! They will appreciate it!




Materials used:


Papers, ribbon, tag, pearl accents, stamps, and buttons by Hero Arts.

Inks: black, aqua, lime green, red, tangerine, and forest green.

Accessories: Scallop scissors, round corner punch.

No comments: