Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SO Lucky....

...to have you for a son, Chris! That is how I feel about this layout below. You are just too cute - standing there like that.

Originally, I was not going to use this photo for a layout...but then I decided how much I loved all the trees and greenery in the background of the photo. I also have this stunning paper collection called Black Orchid from SEI. Can you see how pretty it is? It's really gorgeous up close, I just fell in love with it when I saw it. The entire collection consists of light aqua, black, red, and lime colors. So bold and energetic. Really makes a statement! So I put the two together and came up with this:

I love the mesh of all the different colors and textures! I hope you enjoy it! And you know when I'm in love with a certain type of paper collection, I just have to make more stuff with it! :)

I was able to make a card using the same collection but with different designs. The card is completed but I have yet to photograph it. I should have the card posted by tomorrow.


Materials used:


Papers, ribbons, stickers, and big brads by SEI.

Definition labels and large white alpha letters by Making Memories.

Accessories: Giga scallop and marvy round circle punch. Scallop scissors.

No comments: