Thursday, June 12, 2008

A little espadrille for your princess...

Wow...I'm pretty late with my blogging today - had to do some 'pirate' shopping - I'll explain in a bit.

So the other day I was in the store and I saw just the cutest shoes - espadrilles! I have a few but they are totally not on my 'to wear' list anymore! But it wasn't the fact that I saw espadrilles that fascinated me - but more so the SIZE in which I saw it at! These little shoes just perfectly made for a little girl about 6 or 7 years old....I thought I'd do my rendition of one....

Here's my version for your little girl (if you have one, since I don't). It's not as cute and perfect as the one I saw in the store but it will do...lol:




Just to show you how little it is, it sits in the palm of my hand:


Enjoy!!
So I went shopping this morning after I dropped Chris off at school - my neighbors boy is turning 4 years old this Saturday and the entire theme is going to be the Pirates of the Caribbean...how fun! This kid is such a sucker for all the POTC toys! Here's some of the fun stash I got:



There will be some other gifts involved in the wrapping but I'm going to use that sword as a gift topper on the outside of the package - I'll take a pic when I'm finished with the decorations.

I also have to get going on making a pirate card for the little guy - can't wait to use my Lizzie Anne Designs' pirate stamp - it's so adorable! I'll post the card after I complete it!


Materials used for espadrille shoe:

Papers: Creative Imaginations and Bazzill.

Ribbons by SEI and Making Memories Animal Crackers.

Flower by Prima.

Two small pink brads.



Have a great day!



No comments: