Friday, June 20, 2008

Hullabaloo?

What is that? I don't know - just another fun name that Making Memories gave to this cute line of papers and embellishments:


I still have a lot of extra photos of Chris that I want to use up and put on layouts. This layout was very simple to make and I pretty much used only one line of papers and embellishments instead of mixing it up like I usually do.


Here's a close-up shot of the huge epoxy buttons and fun tags, love it!

Anyway, so for the next two weeks, since Chris is off from school, my schedule may change with posting projects. I may be posting erratically throughout the day. You may see a post from me around 2 p.m. or 4 a.m. or even late in the evening....it will all depend on when I finish a project and how busy the little cutie keeps me running after him. :)

So be sure to check back often for the latest stuff! A BIG thanks to everyone for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by and check out my blog! It's appreciated!!!



Materials used:

Papers, epoxy buttons, shaped tags, and alpha letters by Making Memories' Hullabaloo collection.

Ribbons by Making Memories' Lauren collection.




No comments: