Friday, June 6, 2008

Floral Splash

Last night, I used a whole bunch of different mediums and designer stamps and just mixed them all together...I wanted to see what I could come up with. Here is a Happy Birthday card featuring stamps from LAD and Hero Arts:



A Thinking of You Card with a splash of summer colors:

A Baby Girl Card featuring my favorite color combo of pink and green:




Materials used:


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs, Doodlebug, Hero Arts, Queen and Co.

Papers: 3 Bugs in a Rug, Hero Arts, Bazzill, SEI, and plain white cardstock.

Inks: Versafine Onyx Black, Scarlet, Lemonade, Frost White, and Dust Pink.

Florals by Hero Arts and Prima.

Crystal gems by Hero Arts.

Ribbons by Bo Bunny and Making Memories Animal Crackers.

Pink grommet by Making Memories.

Accessories: Giga Scallop Heart, Marvy Scallop Heart, Marvy scallop circle, marvy oval, and marvy circle punch. Round corner punch. Scallop scissors.



Enjoy! It's been a busy Friday morning and I must get going so I apologize for the short post. :) Have a great day everyone!


No comments: