Monday, June 30, 2008

Catalina Layout and photos....AND....are you excited for tonight?

I'll be back online much later tonight to insert my new banner....yay...fun!


In the meantime, my hubby was backing up the hard drive and all of my photos just in case - quite a task but it has to be done, and I'm so glad it is completed! In doing so, I noticed some old honeymoon/vacation photos of us - I was actually 5 months pregnant with Christopher at the time and you wouldn't even know it....I didn't start to show until my 8th month.

So I take you back to exactly 4 years ago in June when Chance & I took our vacation cruise to Catalina and Mexico. We didn't want to risk taking a really big and long cruise because of the pregnancy just in case....and oh, did I get sick! But overall, the entire experience was good and memorable....enjoy the layout and the photos!

Catalina Layout:

Overlooking the ocean and boats, gorgeous scenery:

The ship:

Quaint little villages:

Standing railside on the ship:


Gorgeous creatures:


The hat that kept flying off due to some high winds:
Materials used for layout:

Papers: Chester collection by Me and My Big Ideas. White line.

Florals and deco buttons by Prima.

Lower case letters - Alpha Stax by Colorbok.

Upper case letters - Summer Vacation by Me and My Big Ideas.

Pebble Clip by Making Memories.

Journaling tag by Making Memories.

Crystal gems by Hero Arts.



No comments: