Thursday, June 5, 2008

CAS with Hero Arts

Last night, I got to play with some new stamps by Hero Arts! Yippee....so much fun...they have the most adorable stamps.

Here are some little birdie cards:


For this card below, do you see the red, straw ribbon that I used to tie the tag? I actually took that ribbon from one of the packaging bags that my stamps arrived in....often times, I will look around at my existing work space and will find things that I can use that I never thought to use initially. So check out some of the packaging that you receive in the mail the next time you're looking for a specific embellishment. Often times the packaging itself is always detailed and very cute!


I love this card below that features floral and butterflies only. I did not add any sentiment at all, just wanted to keep it very simple..carefree.

Materials used:

Papers, florals, stamps, crystal gems, and red straw tie - all from Hero Arts.

Animal cracker ribbon, tangerine plaid ribbon, and Tropical pebble clip by Making Memories.

Inks: Onyx black, brown, deep red, tangerine, lilac, orchid, fresh green, and bubblegum pink.


Enjoy! Have a great day!



No comments: