Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2022 Layout

There is so much stuff going on in the next few months - a birthday party that we're going to (which btw, the theme is a pirate, so I can't wait to get out my pirate stamps!), my friends birthday's, school coming to a close, Father's Day, graduations!

Speaking of school and graduation - and hence, the subject of this post - you know I've been receiving emails about my own 20th year high school reunion - from 2 different schools! I attended 2 years at one high school, and then moved and attended another high school for my remaining 2 years. So I really only graduated from one school but have been invited to come to the reunions for both! Funny! I'm still trying to figure out if I can even go...

I have a photograph of Christopher's classroom from his park day, I decided that it would be fun to go into the future so to speak, and set a date for Chris' own graduation day! With some calculation, he should be graduating around 2022, give or take - I may be off by a year depending on his age.

So here's to the future class of 2022:

Chris, you still have some time left before this big occasion in your life happens! :)



Design Layout includes the following materials:


Papers: Berry Notebook and Paper Lace by Creative Imaginations. Bazzill Basic Scallops.

Card board chipboards and black alpha letters by Making Memories.

Coaster tags, ribbon, and glitter alpha cardstock by SEI.

Florals and Say it with Crystals by Prima.

Love Spell and Cold Spell stickers by Doodlebug.

Assorted crystal gems by K & Company.



No comments: