Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Will you remember me always?".....Part 2....The Card

Here is the Teacher's Day Card that goes with the scrapbook frame that I made on the previous post:

I tried using the same coordinating colors as I did for the scrap book page. Although I did not have the same Audrey Ledger paper, I did use a swirl stamp to imprint the leaves and florals onto the background of the banana colored paper. It's very faint. I don't know if you are able to distinguish it. I had to use a frost white ink for it to appear on the yellow. You can see it much better up close.


All the materials used include:


Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs, Papertrey Ink, and Stamping Bella's 'Teachabella' girl - isn't she cute?


Inks: bright red, deep red, aqua, green, tangerine, frost white, versafine onyx black, light brown, charcoal, fuschia, yellow, and bubblegum pink.


Florals: Prima Mulberry Paper.


Making Memories: Vintage Trinket Pin.


Papers: Chick-a-Doo and Citrus Kick by SEI.


Accessories: Scallop scissors, scallop circle punch, and regular circle punch, and antique brad.



It's going to be another hot and sunny day here in Southern Calif. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I still have a lot more projects coming your way, but it's off to visit Chris' Grandma this morning!




No comments: