Friday, May 16, 2008

Stay Young Forever Chris....

I had a specific theme in my head last night because of some candid shots that I had taken of Chris, so I went to my computer and pulled out an older photo of Chris and came up with this:

So in this layout you see a younger Chris which will tie in with my more recent photos of Chris. My theme for this layout is may you always stay young forever.....don't grow old too soon...be as you are - innocent and sweet.....but we all know that with each and every passing day....you are getting bigger and stronger, you have a mind and sense of being that is truly yours, you can think on your own and assert your independence.

And because of this, my darling Chris, there are times when you still become that little mischievous guy that your dad and I love so much....we laugh all the time at the silly things you do....like this picture.....I soo, so caught you red-handed....lol:

He has this fascination, I think for the past couple of weeks now, with my purse! Yes, he has to turn and flip it around and check out all the contents to his full satisfaction. It drives me crazy but I think it's cute watching him....I just have to make sure he's not tearing up any of my important cards and papers.

And then you pull the fast action hand trick in this photo below...notice the 'let me stuff it back into the purse before mommy sees me' stunt.....lol...I think he's a little late with the 'mommy not seeing it part'!

I love you, Chris....you make me smile and laugh with all your exhuberance and often mischievous fun!


Design Layout includes the following materials:

Making Memories: Blossoms and Buttons, brads, small flowers.

Noteworthy: Glitter Clears and Diecuts/Journaling Tags, Pebble Clip.

Papers: Twitterpated by SEI. Plain red and white cardstock.

Red Loopy Love Alpha Letters by Doodlebug Designs.

Big Floral by Prima.

Accessories: Daisy punch, Giga Scallop Punch, white sewing thread, Marvy circle punch.



My next idea is coming from inspiration that I got from Leah Fung, you can check out her blog HERE. She has a simply wonderful baby layout that I would like to try for myself. Most of the time, I would say - 95% of the time, the projects that I make are my original ideas. But there is that 5% of the time where I do find many inspiring people in this industry who share the same love for crafting that I do....and their work is so noticeably beautiful that I love to take their inspiration and try to create my own variation of it. It will be fun and exciting to see how my layout turns out!


Have a wonderful Friday!


No comments: