Monday, May 19, 2008

she

I rarely ever do a layout based on a photo of me...most of the time it's all about Chris, but when an idea comes to my head, I just go for it....and using another one of my favorite color combos of pink and chocolate, I came up with this:

I used an older photo of myself, 3 years ago - just hate using newer photos of me nowadays - I'm getting old and have aged! LOL. I love to be behind the camera now instead of in front of it.....so this photo was taken shortly after Christopher was born.

The theme behind this layout is 'she', meaning me....and what are the 10 top things that 'she' loves? So I wrote the following on the journaling tags:


she loves....

being a mom...
being a wife...
a friend...
to laugh...
to remember...
to listen...
the color pink...
to cherish...
having memories...
life and beauty...



Design Layout includes the following materials:


Papers: Pink and chocolate scalloped basic from Bazzill.

Ink: VersaMagic Pixie Dust.

Stamps: Floral Frenzy by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Pearlescent and fuschia rhinestones by K & Company.

Glitter Die-cut and Clears, and Pink Kid Button by Making Memories.

Bubblegum pink loopy love letters by Doodlebug Designs.



Tomorrow is Pre-Schooler's Play Day! All the pre-schoolers in Chris' district will get to spend all day at Atlantis Park and I'm sure they will have a blast! The parents are welcome to join their kids on this day so I'll definitely be there....it will be fun....Chris, ofcourse, loves the park, and I'm hoping he'll stay still just for a few moments so mommy can get a few good photo shots of him!

Have a wonderful Monday!



No comments: