Saturday, May 17, 2008

Scalloped Heart Baby Layout

Wow...post #2 for the day...whoohoo...we were all up so late last night and now we're all up so early this morning! Chris was his usual rambunctious self. LOL...I think I'm going to be really tired today.

Here is the layout I promised you -

Here's a close-up of the 'sweet' tag and I'm totally loving those glitter die-cuts and chipboards from Making Memories! The word 'sweet' and all the other baby words were simply made by getting on my computer and typing them up. I didn't use a stamp at all.

And here is a Giraffe Tag from the new Baby Animal Cracker Line at MM. So cute:


Design Layout Materials include:

Making Memories: Brads and florals, Garden Party Chipboards, Noteworthy Glitter Diecut, Animal Crackers Baby Line.

Papers: Blue Polka by Creative Imaginations, Chick-a-Doo by SEI. White and bubblegum pink cardstock.

Ribbons by SEI.

Blue gem adhesive by K & Company.

Accessories: small scallop punch.

Thanks to Leah Fung for inspiration on this project. You can check out her blog HERE.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

Leah Fung said...

Beautiful page, Tiffany! Love your style!

Thanks for mentioning and linking me :) You're very sweet!

Keep up the great work!! God bless!

Leah