Thursday, May 22, 2008

Popcorn Floral Box

Yesterday was a really bad day for me...complete disaster...and today I'm dealing with a washing machine that is leaking water all over the garage...I called Sears Maintenance and they can't come out until Tuesday, and since I'm the type that washes clothes every day, I guess I will work around it until after the Memorial Day holiday....

But no matter what life throws at you, big or small.....you can always conquer.......and as a mom - I'm picking myself right up and am thinking, "I'm going to make it a good day, no matter what!"


I really needed to make something to cheer myself up. So after getting home late last evening, I took this little thing here:

And turned it into this:

Here's a close-up shot, love that flower clip:

Another close-up including the stamped image:


I'm currently also working on ideas for my June banner - Yay - will show you some sneak peeks of what is in store for that...hehe...don't want to show too much - you'll just have to wait for June 1st to see the entire ensemble! Enjoy!


Materials for the box includes:

Papers: Pink Line and Studio Basics 101 by Creative Imaginations.

Ink: Onyx Black and yellow.

Allison Connor's Floral Clip by Creative Imaginations.

Tiny Scalloped Heart Sticker by Martha Stewart.
Stamp: Le Jardin by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Assorted Silk Flowers.

White Polka-dotted on pink ribbon.

One jump ring.

Green adhesive bling from K & Company.

Accessories: Marvy circle punch and Giga Scallop Punch, tiny hole punch.

Plain, white popcorn box.



No comments: