Friday, May 9, 2008

Jolie Chocolat - Three Mother's Day Cards

CAS....clean and simple...that's how I like it sometimes. In a previous post, I mentioned that for a few more projects, I wanted to keep it simple due to some time constraints that has overcome me lately. So I came up with the following Mother's Day Cards. Remember, simple doesn't have to sacrifice beauty....each of these cards took less than 20 minutes to make:

Here are the details of each card - Card #1:

Card #2:

Card #3:

Hope you enjoy them....I love them all...they are great last minute ideas for your wonderful mom! I think I want to make a few more later....


Materials used:

Papers: Jolie Chocolat by SEI.

Inks: Pink, Onyx Black, Frost White.

Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs and Papertrey Ink.

Ribbons: SEI.

Coaster Tags: SEI.

Heart shaped clip: Making Memories.

Crystal Embellishment: Prima.

Accessories: Giga Scallop punch, Marvy round punch, Marvy oval punch.




No comments: