Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Here are some tiny little cards to show your mom how much you love her in a very BIG way...a pink and a blue version...la la la de dah (I am in a happy, singing mood)...

This card below is very impromptu and is for the mom who likes a little funky and a hip little twist into the design, I knew I was going to use a lot of hearts in the design but I had no prior vision what it would really look like as I was going along with it. It's very small in size - only 4" x 3". I stamped individual heart pieces and then glued them on with dimensional adhesive to give it a pop-out effect off of the card:

And here is my final mom's card for the year. Love the big florals, always...can't get enough of those florals by Prima!

Materials used:

Papers: Kitty's Place, Chick-a-Dee, Chick-a-Doo, and Jolie Chocolat by SEI. White cardstock.

Inks: Onyx black, pink, cyan, key lime, red, tangerine, aqua, and light purple.

Stamps: L'amour and Pupcat Alphabet by Lizzie Anne Designs. Women of Life by PaperTrey Ink.

Ribbons: SEI.

Florals: Making Memories and Prima.

Accessories: Marvy circle punch, Giga Scallop punch, scallop scissors, round corner punch, Marvy scallop punch.



I hope all the moms out there have a wonderful day as you spend it with your loved ones, and perhaps as the day comes to a close...maybe you'll be able to get in some alone and relaxation time just for you!! :)



No comments: